We would love to welcome you to Church Lite! Every second Sunday, but not August or November.
There will be:
- A warm welcome and a cup of good coffee as you arrive at 9.45 a.m.
- Time to collect yourself and work out where the toilets are!
- Fun activities for all the family as you settle into your seat in church.
- Plain English – we aim for no “church speak”!
- Songs – familiar and not so familiar – join in or just listen as you wish.
- Peace and stillness – but we don’t mind it being interrupted by children being children!
- Delicious homemade cake as we finish at 11 a.m.
Messy Church is
A relaxed, informal, café-style church for all the family
When is it?
Third Sunday of the month 5 – 6 p.m.(doors open at 4.45 p.m for a cup of tea!)
What do you do?
Tell Bible stories, sing songs …..and then there are the Messy activities
… painting …. modelling …… cooking ….
Will I get hungry?
No! We end with tea for everyone to share.
Will I be welcome?
Absolutely! Do come and join us, call the Church Office for more details.